That’s what I call a hot piece of Cuban bootay! Andy Garcia visited with Jimmy Kimmel last night to promote his role in the latest installment of the Pink Panther.
He shares this hilarious story about Jimmy’s uncle Frank seeing him at St. Patrick’s Cathedral all the time, yet he has never visited! He also chats about his support of Arizona in the Super Bowl, attending the first ever Miami Dolphins game, his son being a Star Wars fanatic, Mickey Rourke being his Little League coach, and his start in a comedy troop in 1978.
“Pink Panther 2″ hits theaters February 6th.
- Andy Garcia spreads his comedic wings
- Channing Tatum visits Jimmy Kimmel
- Anne Hathaway: Lady in Red
- Dominic Monaghan visits Jimmy Kimmel
- Andy Garcia: Casual Shopper