Rihanna’s father Ronald Fenty is speaking out about his daughter’s current state after all this Chris Brown drama. As any father would, Fenty says that when he first heard his daughter had been attacked by Chris Brown he could not believe it.
“I know my daughter,” said Fenty, 55. As for Brown, he said, “You think you know somebody, but you really don’t.”
Fenty says that RiRi is currently in Barbados with some girlfriends trying to heal and will speak out soon about the situation.
“There is some bruising. She will be alright. I think so.”
He adds, “At some point, she will speak out. I hope she will stand up for women all over the world.”
Not even Fenty knows what the future holds for Rihanna and Chris. But he (as we all do) hope she will not return to that abusive relationship.
“If it were me, I’d move on.”
- Rihanna back with Chris Brown, daddy approves
- Was Rihanna in a car accident or beat up by boyfriend?
- Chris Brown beat Rihanna bad!
- Do you forgive Chris Brown?
- Rihanna & Chris Brown are still not together