He hearts farts.
Jason Segel was on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Monday to promote his upcoming role in the comedy I love you, Man with sexy beast Paul Rudd.
This has got to be one of the most laid back actors I have ever seen. I can’t believe he is only 29 years old. Is it his height that makes me think he is older?
Jason chats about how he deals with people who find his baby sister hot, the things he did to get attention from his parents, what he did to a poor lady in a wheelchair, a gross/hilarious farty story about him and Paul Rudd, and the Muppet Movie.
I love you, Man premieres on March 20th.
- Paul Rudd and Jason Segel on The Hour
- Rashida Jones visits Craig Ferguson
- Trailer for I love you, Man!
- Kristen Bell visits Craig Ferguson
- Jason Segel and Amy Adams break into dance in the streets!