Nicolas Cage is starting to embrace his older side. Check out that silvery beard! I wish he’d also stop dying his hair, look more natural. The 45-year-old appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman last night to promote his new movie, Knowing.
He chats about all the movies he has filmed in New York, being out incognito, his uncle Francis Ford Coppola, learning to fly, filming in Melbourne, Australia, and his role as John Koestler in Knowing.
Knowing hits theaters March 20th.
Photo Cred: Bauer Griffin
- Elisha Cuthbert visits Letterman
- Julia Roberts on Letterman
- Renee Zellweger visits Letterman
- Hugh Laurie visits Letterman
- Russell Brand goes down under!