Fox Atomic has snapped up Rashida Jones and Will McCormack’s spec, “Celeste and Jesse Forever,” and has attached the “I Love You, Man” actress to star.
Jones, who is best known for her stint on “The Office” before segueing to bigscreen fare like “I Love You, Man,” began writing the script with McCormack in August. Project marks the first script sale for Jones and her fellow thesp McCormack, whose credits include ABC’s “Brothers and Sisters” and FX’s “Dirt.” Team Todd has a number of films in various stages of development and production, including Tim Burton’s “Alice” at Disney.
Jones will next be seen on NBC’s “Parks and Recreation,” which premieres April 9.
This girl is adorable, sexy, and incredibly talented! I can’t wait to see her all over the media.
- Rashida Jones visits Craig Ferguson
- Trailer for I love you, Man!
- OMG Karen Filippelli is pregnant!
- Paul Rudd and Jason Segel on The Hour
- Charlize Theron and Rashida Jones party at HTC product launch