Welsh actor Rhys Ifans visited with Jonathan Ross this evening to promote his latest movie, The Boat that Rocked. If you don’t recognize Rhys, he played the role of wacky roommate to Hugh Grant’s character in Notting Hill and he was the poor unfortunate soul who dated Sienna Miller in real life.
He’s quite funny and very talented. He sings with musical group, The Perth, Welsh for The Thing. Coming up for Rhys, a role in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!
Photo Cred: Newscom
- Jason Isaacs visits Jonathan Ross
- Rhys Ifans and Joely Richardson party in NY for Anonymous
- Annie Lennox visits Jonathan Ross
- Vin Diesel visits Jonathan Ross
- Daniel Radcliffe is a cross dressing wizard!