French stud Gilles Marini is more then a hot body and pretty face. The Dancing with the Star contestant will be in New York on April 11th for an all day soccer festival to benefit the Setanta Cup, a nonprofit organizations Hollywood Unites for Haiti and the Chelsea Piers Scholarship Fund.
“It’s for an amazing cause. Proceeds will help underprivileged youth in Haiti. You have to help,” Gilles said.
Joining Gilles are fellow hotties Mark Consuelos Jimmy Jean-Louis (Heroes) and Superman Brandon Routh.
- Gilles Marini plays ball!
- Give us a question for Jimmy Jean-Louis!
- Jimmy Jean-Louis is scouting for heroes
- Jimmy Jean-Louis to be honored at Cannes
- Jimmy Jean-Louis urges help for devastated Haiti