Yeah he’s made a couple of crappy movies (Semi Pro & Blades of Glory) but it doesn’t take away how much I love Will Ferrell. The actor is using his comedy to help the fight against Cancer.
Next time you hit the beach you are going to want to slather on some protection against the suns damaging rays, especially here in South Florida. Ferrell offers three different sunscreens depending on what you are looking to achieve, Sun Stroke, Sexy Hot Tan and Forbidden Fruit. They pack an SPF of 30 and will only set you back $12.
Will explains, “I’ve always dreamed of owning a lotion company. And I’ve always hated cancer.”
All proceeds benefit the charity Cancer for College’s College Willpowered Scholarship Fund, which grants college scholarships to cancer survivors and amputees.
To purchase 1 or all 3 click here!
- On the Scene: Mark Wahlberg & Will Ferrell
- Will Ferrell has a BIG… Bush.
- Mark Wahlberg & Will Ferrell are The Other Guys
- Will Ferrell And Zach Galifianakis Take Their ‘Dog Fight’ to Chinatown
- Ferrell Reaches Forbes’ Elite