The stars came out in New York City last night to attend the premiere of Showtime’s Nurse Jackie. The title character will be played by former Sopranos star Edie Falco.
Nurse Jackie Peyton is a “flawed” emergency room nurse in a New York City hospital who sometimes has a taste for Vicodin and Adderall! I wonder if any of her former Sopranos co-stars plan to make cameos?
Yeah, right after we jump the shark. All of a sudden Paulie Walnuts: “What the fuck is goin’ on here? I need some attention over here! I cut my finger.” said Edie
The half hour series co-stars Peter Facinelli, Paul Schulze, Haaz Sleiman and Eve Best. To check out this dark comedy, catch Showtime on June 8th.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Edie Falco and the cast of Nurse Jackie boogie at pre-Emmy bash!
- Edie Falco is on fire at the Golden Globes
- Showtime renews Nurse Jackie for fifth season!
- Edie Falco shares a laugh on the Nurse Jackie set
- Peter Facinelli flies solo at the Emmy Awards