The stars of the upcoming Guy Ritchie film, Sherlock Holmes have been called back on set in London to film some additional scenes. Jude Law, Robert Downey, Jr., and Rachel McAdams have been seen in costume the last couple of days.
They were called back on set after studio bosses told Ritchie to weave in a new plot involving Holmes’ nemesis Moriarty Quins who is rumored to be played by Brad Pitt.
- Sherlock Holmes premieres in London
- Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law return for Sherlock Holmes sequel
- Sherlock Holmes New York premiere
- Sherlock Holmes goes to Brooklyn!
- Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law run for their lives!