A “terrified” Tom Ford premiered his directorial debut at the Venice Film Festival today.
“A Single Man” stars Colin Firth as a college professor coming to grips with solitude after his partner of 16 years dies. Also starring are Matthew Goode, playing the professor’s partner, and Julianne Moore as a longtime friend who harbors an unfulfilled love for Firth’s character.
In attendance with Ford were the stars of the film Colin Firth, Julianne Moore, and Nicholas Hault. Along with some gorgeous celebrity supporters including Jared Leto, Diane Kruger, and Sarah Polley who are in Venice to premiere their film, Mr. Nobody.
- Colin Firth visits Regis & Kelly
- A Single Man brings the boys to the yard
- A Single Man premieres in London
- It’s a speedy departure for Colin Firth
- Jared Leto heats up Mr. Nobody Photocall!