Two of my favorite funny guys, Steve Carrell and Paul Rudd have begun work on a new film entitled, Dinner for Schmucks in Los Angeles today.
This Jay Roach comedy is about an extraordinarily stupid man possesses the ability to ruin the life of anyone who spends more than a few minutes in his company. Also on board for this film are comedian (and one of my faves!) David Walliams, Bruce Greenwood, and Zach Galifianakis.
Schmucks hits theaters next summer.
**UPDATE: More photo’s added to the gallery.**
- Steve Carrell & Paul Rudd are ready for Dinner
- On The Office Scene: Steve Carell and Rainn Wilson
- Paul Rudd slips into cycling shorts for ‘This is Forty’
- Paul Rudd and Steve Coogan pal around on set
- Paul Rudd and Jason Segel on The Hour