LL Cool J and Chris O’Donnell were out filming their new hit show, NCIS: Los Angeles, on location in Venice Beach yesterday. The two appear to be chasing down a bad guy. They are currently five episodes into this new series and I’m pretty sure LL’s former Navy SEAL character, Sam Hanna, has chased someone down in all five.
Adam Jamal Craig, who plays the teams newest addition, Dominic Vail (my favorite character), was in Venice Beach as well. Yesterday on his Twitter he announced that he’d just met Tim Meadows while on set. Don’t know if Tim was just stopping by or if he’ll be guesting on the show, but I’m glad Adam was able to have a moment, awkward as it might have been.
- Another awkward celeb moment – Met Tim Meadows in Venice today on the set.
- It was like “Hi” & “Hi” then “I like your work” then “Cool”This is common /w actors. we’re ether supersocialable or not at all.
I was worried about the spin off at first, concerned it would not be very good or that it would take away from the original NCIS. While it’s still not as good as the original, it is growing on me!
- On The Scene: NCIS: Los Angeles with LL Cool J & Chris O’Donnell
- On the Scene: Chris O’Donnell & LL Cool J!
- LL Cool J: Billie Jean Dream
- Miami Marlins celebrate Opening Night, unveil Friday Night Concert line-up