Jonathan Rhys Meyers made an appearance at The Prince’s Rainforest Project in London with girlfriend Reena Hammer last night.
The Prince’s Rainforests Project (PRP) was set up in 2007 by HRH The Prince of Wales following reports from leading climate change experts, including the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, to promote awareness of the urgent need to take action against tropical deforestation. The Prince of Wales has long been concerned about climate change and about how destruction of the world’s rainforests contributes to rising temperatures and sea levels.
Meyers will return as King Henry VIII on Showtimes The Tudors for its fourth and final season on April 11, 2010.
Photo Cred: INF Photos
- Is Jonathan Rhys Meyers getting married?
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Gala Glam!
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers emerges in London for fashion
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers promotes peace
- Jonathan Rhys Myers premieres From Paris with Love