And the votes are in. The 2009 GQ Men of the Year are as follows: star NFL quarterback, Tom Brady; the hilarious handful of hunks from The Hangover, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms; Star Trek’s, Chris Pine; films all-time fave bad boy cowboy, Clint Eastwood; and last but not least, our fearless leader, President Barack Obama.
More specifically, the awards are listed like this: Comeback of the Year, Tom Brady; Funny Men of the Year, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, and Ed Helms; Breakout of the Year, Chris Pine; Bad Ass of the Year, Clint Eastwood; and Leader of the Year, Barack Obama.
The Covers will be available November 24.
- The Hangover Movie Trailer
- Bradley Cooper visits The Hour
- Beyonce sings for the Obama’s!
- Shakira: On the scene in green
- Will Ferrell And Zach Galifianakis Take Their ‘Dog Fight’ to Chinatown