Will Ferrell has officially done it. The hilarious leading man has topped Forbes‘ highest paid Hollywood stars list, overpaid stars that is. Going from comedic genius for his work in Anchorman and Old School, to still rather humorous flicks such as Talladega Nights and Elf, to not so funny films, ie. Land of the Lost and Semi-Pro.
I think I speak for all of us Ferrell fans out there when I say, “Will, you are a truly roll around on the floor in a fit of laughter hilarious. Don’t set yourself up for a sub par review by acting in films that have no potential no matter how many laughs you usually get. Stick to your roots and we will love you forever!” FYI. Ron Burgundy is arguably my favorite movie character of all time.
Among others gracing the list are Tom Cruise, Ewan McGregor, Billy Bob Thornton, Ice Cube, and Eddie Murphy.
- Will Ferrell has a BIG… Bush.
- Will Ferrell becomes Ron Burgundy again in Anchorman 2 teaser trailer!
- Will Ferrell And Zach Galifianakis Take Their ‘Dog Fight’ to Chinatown
- On the Scene: Mark Wahlberg & Will Ferrell
- Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell bring The Other Guys to Australia