Funny dudes Steve Carrell and Paul Rudd were seen on location of the new Jay Roach comedy, Dinner for Schmucks currently filming in Los Angeles on Monday.
In this remake of the French comedy “Le Diner des cons” which centers on a group of men who have a weekly habit of having a dinner party, and inviting the most pathetic and idiotic guests they can find. Once the guests leave, they have a grand old time mocking them, and deciding who is the king idiot. One fateful week, one of the party organizing schmucks finds the most pathetic and stupid man of all — but after suffering a back injury, ends up trapped with the man all night long.
Check out the outfits, I know you can tell who will be playing the “most pathetic” role!
Dinner for Schmucks will hit theaters next summer.
Photo Cred: Pacific Coast News
- On the Scene: Paul Rudd & Steve Carrell
- On The Office Scene: Steve Carell and Rainn Wilson
- Paul Rudd and Steve Coogan pal around on set
- Paul Rudd slips into cycling shorts for ‘This is Forty’
- Paul Rudd visits Craig Ferguson