After a busy November, Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift were brought back together in Los Angeles today. The rumored couple are back to where they first met, on the set of their new movie Valentine’s Day. The duo, who are playing a popular high school couple, were photographed inside a gray Porshe.
Their co-star in the movie Emma Roberts told MTV this week that she witnessed their on-set kiss.
“They just had to make out,” Emma said of the two Taylors’ scenes together. “That’s all I saw. Then I left.”
The chemistry is rumored to have moved off-set as the two were spotted having dinner together and the Twilight star also attended Swift’s concert.
Valentine’s Day co-stars Julia Roberts, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, Ashton Kutcher, Patrick Dempsey, Jennifer Garner, Topher Grace, Queen Latifah, and George Lopez.
Photo Cred: Bauer Griffin
- Enter for your chance to win tickets to see Valentine’s Day!
- On the Scene: Taylor Lautner
- Taylor Lautner gets a special invite from Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift & Taylor Lautner – America’s Sweethearts?
- On the Scene: Anne Hathaway