The lights in the streets of London might have well should have been off. The star power that was at the world premiere of Guy Ritchie’s new film, Sherlock Holmes were enough to light up the entire city!!
Jude Law, Robert Downey Jr., Rachel McAdams, Kelly Reilly and director Guy Ritchie were all dressed to the 9′s on the red carpet at the Empire Leicester Square on December 14th, 2009.
Also in attendance were Gwen Stefani and her hubby Gavin Rossdale, Heather Graham, Mark Strong, and Joel Silver.
This latest incarnation of Detective Sherlock Holmes and his partner Watson engage in a battle of wits and brawn with a nemesis whose plot is a threat to all of England. You can catch it in U.S. theaters on Christmas Day.
14/12/2009: Sherlock Holmes - UK film premiere at Empire Leicester Square in London. Here Heather Graham. Credit: Justin Goff/GoffPhotos.com Ref: KGC-03
- Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law return for Sherlock Holmes sequel
- Sherlock Holmes stars back on set!
- Sherlock Holmes New York premiere
- Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law run for their lives!
- Robert Downey Jr and Guy Ritchie bring Sherlock Holmes 2 to Italy