Legendary celebrity icon Cher took Christina Aguilera under her wing on the set of their new film Burlesque as they film in Hollywood, CA earlier today. Despite being a star in her own right, Aguilera looks to be excited for the tutelage.
With this being her film debut, the Dirty singer looks keen to learn from the veteran singer/actress.
Christina will be playing the role of an ambitious small town girl from Iowa with a big voice who comes of age in a neo-burlesque club on Sunset Boulevard that’s run by Tess (Cher), a former dancer who struggles to keep the club open and gives the young girl a chance to shine.
The duo are set to be presenters at the The 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards being held at the Beverly Hilton and can be watched live on NBC starting at 8 pm EST.
- Show Me How You BURLESQUE!
- On the Scene: Christina Aguilera
- Christina Aguilera will sing the National Anthem at Super Bowl XLV
- Christina Aguilera celebrates Hollywood star with Nicole Richie!
- Christina Aguilera: Swedish Sweetheart!