Swedish sensation Alexander Skarsgard attended the 16th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on January 23, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. He was joined by his True Blood co-stars Anna Paquin and her fiance Stephen Moyer on the red carpet.
The hit HBO vampire drama was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series but lost out to the super popular Mad Men.
I don’t know about you guys but I think with the third season of True Blood upon us they will definitely secure some major awards for next year!
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Michael C Hall and Lauren Velez work the red carpet at the SAG Awards
- Colin Firth looks dapper at the SAG Awards
- Hailee Steinfeld looks sweet at the SAG Awards
- Colin Firth wins big at the SAG Awards
- Red Carpet Watch: Rutina Wesley and Nelsan Ellis