James McAvoy and his wife Anne-Marie Duff attended the the UK film premiere of The Last Station at The Curzon Cinema Mayfair on January 26, 2010 in London, England. If you notice in the photos, Mrs. James McAvoy looks to have a special glow about her.
Could it be because she is pregnant?
“We are happy to confirm that James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff are expecting their first child,” rep Rupert Fowler said in a statement. “We have no further comment or information at this time.”
How sweet is that? I love this couple and think they will make wonderful parents.
The duo are both starring in this biographical drama about The Countess Sofya (Helen Mirren), wife and muse to Leo Tolstoy (Christopher Plummer), uses every trick of seduction on her husband’s loyal disciple, whom she believes was the person responsible for Tolstoy signing a new will that leaves his work and property to the Russian people.
The Last Station opens in UK theaters on February 19th.
attends the UK premiere of The Last Station at the Curzon Mayfair on January 26, 2010 in London, England.
- James McAvoy and Jamie Bell keep busy on set of ‘Filth’
- Colin Firth and Helen Mirren premiere ‘The Debt’ in London
- James McAvoy reappears in Toronto Airport
- James McAvoy joins cast of Welcome to the Punch!
- James McAvoy and Emily Blunt premiere “Gnomeo and Juliet” in Los Angeles