Even though the temperatures are cool in London, being at the UK premiere of A Single Man would have warmed me right up! Director Tom Ford worked the red carpet alongside the stars of the film Colin Firth, Matthew Goode, Jon Kortajarena, and Nicholus Hoult at The Curzon Mayfair on February 1, 2010.
Also in attendance were Little Britain funnyman David Walliams, upcoming star of Clash of the Titans Luke Evans, designer Stella McCartney, and Elizabeth Hurley.
Firth’s wife Livia Giuggioli looked stunning as did Matthew Goode’s partner Sophie Dymoke. (No matter how jealous I am!)
A Single Man is currently in American theaters and will open in the United Kingdom on February 12th.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- A Single Man premieres in London
- Colin Firth honored with star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Colin Firth celebrates landmark birthday in Toronto
- Colin Firth honored as Actor of the Year in London
- The Taormina Film Fest honors Colin Firth