Anywhere you go in and around the South Florida area you are going to bump into parties, concerts, and just overall madness! Everyone and their mothers are in town for the Super Bowl taking place at the Sun Life Stadium tomorrow. (I’m not lying, my friend and her mother came down from Chicago for the festivities!)
Last night three major acts made their way across a stage at Lummus Park on 8th and Ocean Drive during the Pepsi Musica Super Bowl Fan Jam. Nelly Furtado rocked the house (in a really FUGLY outfit but I still love you girl!) along with La Chica Dorada Paulina Rubio, with the show rappin’ up with Mr. 305 himself, Pitbull.
The tickets to the event were free so I can imagine the insanity at the show!
Photo Cred: Pacific Coast News
- Rihanna sets up on South Beach
- Paulina Rubio celebrates her bday in Miami
- Paulina Rubio bares her bump
- LISTEN UP: Nelly Furtado’s New Single “Night Is Young”
- Paulina Rubio premieres her pregnancy bod in Madrid