Well that didn’t take very long!
Actress Hilary Duff unsucessfully hides her new engagement ring as she and her new fiance NHL player Mike Comrie were escorted through the Maui airport following their romantic vacation in the islands. Comrie proposed to her on Thursday, Feb. 18, 2010 at the Four Seasons Resort Maui.
She is going to get a sore wrist carrying such a big rock!
Comrie, a twenty nine year old hockey player and Duff, a twenty two year old actress/singer have been together for over two years. A rep confirmed the news to the media on Friday.
“After having been together for over two years, they are very excited to share this happy news,” the rep continues. “They are thankful for all of your warm wishes.”
I wonder if Hilary will go the route of other big celebrities and have a huge wedding or if she will go the route of Mandy Moore and keep it small and sweet?
Photo Cred: Bauer Griffin
- Hilary Duff and husband Mike Comrie announce pregnancy!
- Hilary Duff hits the gym with a friend
- Hilary Duff is bundled up in Paris
- Hilary Duff shows first signs of baby bump
- Hilary Duff shows off baby Luca for the first time!