Right before going to sleep last night, I found out Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem had tied the knot. After dating three years, the couple solidified their union at a friend’s home in the Bahamas with only family present in early July.
Cruz’s representative Amanda Silverman confirms the news but is slamming new reports that the A-lister’s already have a bun in the oven. The Spanish beauty is currently shooting Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides with Johnny Depp. She can’t be shooting those action scenes if she was with child?!
White Bardem and Cruz may be happily wed, rocker Bret Michael’s is denying engagement rumors. He admits to giving his on and off girlfriend of sixteen years (and mother of his two children) but that it’s only a “promise ring.”
“No. We are not engaged yet,” the 47-year-old said on Wednesday’s CBS Early Show. “We’re a work in progress.”
Michaels says the ring Gibson wears is “a promise ring … a friendship ring, with benefits. That’s what we call it.”
Come on Bret, it’s been sixteen years!! Piss or get off the pot!
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem take on the sea in Croatia
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem step out in Santa Monica
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem walk amongst the stars in Spain
- Penelope Cruz takes a break on the set of ‘Venuto al Mondo’
- Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz are a Biutiful couple