With a mug of coffee, Gucci garb, and a sly smile James Franco is looking rather stylish, yet relaxed on the cover of the September issue of Esquire Magazine. James sat down with Esquire for an interview that hit on topics from his time in school at both Columbia and NYU to his desire to write a children’s book.
That children’s book is his excuse when it’s revealed that he’s currently reading Twilight. He’s researching for his book… The interview is fairly in depth, so I definitely suggest you pick up a copy of Esquire and see what he had to say. James is a very intelligent man with a lot of interests, I think he still has plenty of success in his future.
- Catch a glimpse of James Franco in the hospital
- James Franco headed to a Hospital?
- James Franco grins at book signing
- James Franco spots something yummy at LAX?
- On the Scene: James Franco & Julia Roberts