It looks like Paul Rudd is now taking fashion advice from celebrity chef Mario Batali! He was seen rockin’ a pair of bright red crocs while shooting scenes for his new comedy, My Idiot Brother in midtown Manhattan on Friday, August 13th, 2010.
Joining him is British actor Steve Coogen who you may recognize from the Night at the Museum movies where he played the role of tiny Octavius.
Rudd stars in this Jesse Peretz directed comedy about an idealist who barges into the lives of his three sisters and wreaks havoc. Coogan will play a the role of a self-righteous documentary film-maker who is caught up in Rudd’s shenanigans.
The role of his sisters will be played by Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, and Emily Mortimer.
- Paul Rudd slips into cycling shorts for ‘This is Forty’
- Paul Rudd is my Role Model!
- Steve Carrell & Paul Rudd are ready for Dinner
- Reese Witherspoon brings the bling to Berlin
- On the Scene: Paul Rudd & Steve Carrell