Serious thrills are being serving up in the new trailer for “The Next Three Days”. I’ve been craving some Aussie-boy action for a while now, and it appears that Russell Crowe (even though he’s technically a New Zealander) won’t leave me disappointed.
“The Next Three Days” also stars Elizabeth Banks as the happy wife whose life gets turned upside-down, as well as Liam Neeson (Taken) as an ex-con who gives much-needed guidance to Russell Crowe when all bets are off.
The plot is one we’ve all seen and heard before, but the duo of Russell Crowe and Liam Neeson is really all a movie needs to captivate audiences.
Enjoy the trailer released by Lionsgate. Release date is November 19, the Friday before the Thanksgiving holiday.
- On the Scene: Russell Crowe & Elizabeth Banks
- Russell Crowe premieres “The Next Three Days”
- Russell Crowe to star in new film!
- Russell Crowe premieres The Next Three Days in Australia
- Russell Crowe films in Pittsburgh University