Philanthropic Hollywood actor Jimmy Jean-Louis hasn’t only been filming a new movie. He’s been extremely busy bringing attention to the enormity of the devastation still present in Haiti.
The Heroes star, who has family in Haiti (and lost some family members during the horrific disaster last year) gave what was referred to as an impassioned presentation last weekend at a briefing hosted by California Congresswoman Maxine Waters. The briefing was held by a panel of experts wanting an update on relief efforts in Haiti. Jimmy is the spokesperson for the Pan American Development Foundation’s (PADF) recovery efforts in Haiti, and is working very hard to convey the message that there is so much more that needs to be done to help Haiti…and fast.
If you’d like to play a part in helping all of those affected by this devastation, please donate to Jimmy’s organization by clicking here: Hollywood Unites For Haiti
Photo Cred: Jimmy Jean-Louis
- Help Jimmy Jean-Louis with The Ride 4 Haiti
- Jimmy Jean-Louis urges help for devastated Haiti
- Jimmy Jean-Louis to be honored at Cannes
- Heroes star honored with key to the City of Miami
- Jimmy Jean-Louis is stylin’ at the Golden Globes