As actresses like Dakota Fanning and Abigail Breslin continue to mature into young women and take on more adult roles, newbies like Chloe Moretz are waiting in the wings. She has already taken on adults in the Matthew Vaughn directed Kick-Ass this Spring and even had a guest starring role on the ABC hit, Desperate Housewives.
Now she is taking on a new movie entitled, Hugo Cabret, which is directed by one of the biggest directors that has ever lived, Mr. Martin Scorsese.
Hugo Cabret is Scorsese’s first film shot in 3D and it tells the tale of an orphan boy (Asa Butterfield) living a secret life in the walls of a Paris train station. When Hugo encounters a broken machine, an eccentric girl (Chloë Moretz), and the cold, reserved man who runs the toy shop (Ben Kingsley), he is caught up in a magical, mysterious adventure that could put all of his secrets in jeopardy.
Also on board are Jude Law, Emily Mortimer, Sacha Baron Cohen, Christopher Lee and Ray Winstone.
- Jude Law departs from Paris
- Chloe Moretz is pretty in pink
- Brad Pitt attends a “Kick-Ass” premiere. Enter to win tickets to screening!
- Julianne Moore offered role in Carrie remake!
- Johnny Depp and Jonny Lee Miller bring ‘Dark Shadows’ to LA