Even though ABC will not make their official announcement for the new cast of Dancing with the Stars, Star Magazine is exclusively revealing three ladies set to dance for audiences this fall.
Actress and Bongo spokesperson Audrina Patridge, one of the most famous television mom’s Florence Henderson, and Dirty Dancing sweetheart Jennifer Grey have signed on for the new season.
“Producers had been talking to Jennifer about joining the cast right before her former Dirty Dancing co-star and on-screen love Patrick Swayze passed away,” a source tells Star, “The deal fell apart and then Swayze died. Folks at the show were kicking themselves they didn’t sign the actress sooner.”
I hope Grey will perform a dance to one of the famous songs from the film. I have no shame, Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies of all time!
Also rumored to be joining the cast is the recently roasted David Hasselhoff!
Are you guys happy with these choices? Who else should join the show?
- Practice Makes Perfect: Audrina Patridge and Jennifer Grey
- Guess who is dancing on this season of Dancing with the Stars?
- Melissa Rycroft joins Dancing with the Stars!
- Dancing with the Stars claims 2nd Injury
- Audrina Patridge dazzles at the MTV VMA Awards