With Emmy season in full force, actors from the hit HBO series True Blood are making their way into the nifty gifty booths to collect some fun swag. We showed you pictures of two of the shows hunks as they sorted through the goodies yesterday and now we have the super fit Rutina Wesley. (LOOK AT THOSE ARMS!)
She’s had the arduous task of playing one of the most tortured souls of season three after becoming lover to psycho vamp Franklin. So please, let’s let the woman enjoy lots of free stuff, she deserves it!
Wesley was photographed Kari Feinstein Primetime Emmy Awards Style Lounge during day 2 held at the Montage Beverly Hills hotel on Friday, August 27th, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.
True Blood is up for Emmy’s in the Outstanding Drama Series category, as well as noms for Outstanding Casting for a Drama, Art Direction and Sound Editing.
The 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards will air Sunday night, August 29th, 2010 at 8pm on NBC.
attends the Kari Feinstein Primetime Emmy Awards Style Lounge Day 2 held at Montage Beverly Hills hotel on August 26, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Red Carpet Watch: Rutina Wesley and Nelsan Ellis
- True Blood boys Ryan Kwanten and Joe Manganiello stock up on swag!
- True Blood cast reunites for Entertainment Weekly soirée!
- Sam Trammell and Rutina Wesley promote new book
- Rutina Wesley meets with “True Blood” fans in Chicago