During the last few years, Peter Facinelli has become a staple on the red carpet since reaching the height of popularity for his work on the Twilight Saga films. Last night, Facinelli, who arrived sans his gorgeous wife Jennie Garth, did not disappoint in slim fit, black suit and a white tie during the 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre Live L.A. on Sunday, August 29th, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.
Peter attended in support of his hit television show Nurse Jackie which acquired eight nominations. The Showtime series took home Emmy gold in the following categories, “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for Edie Falco, and “Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music.”
I’m crossing my fingers Peter gets nominated for his portrayal of Doctor Fitch Cooper next year!
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Edie Falco and the cast of Nurse Jackie boogie at pre-Emmy bash!
- Edie Falco wins big at the Emmy Awards
- Edie Falco premieres Nurse Jackie
- Edie Falco and Paul Schulze are pre-Emmy party pals!
- Edie Falco is on fire at the Golden Globes