Talented actor Ryan Gosling rocked out with his band “Dead Man’s Bones” at the FYF Festival in Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, September 4th, 2010. They opened the show with a Vaudevillian actor cutting their band name out of paper while the band’s school aged choir all dressed as their favorite dead stars and enacted a costume contest on stage.
“Baby Goose” as he is known on stage started the indie rock band in 2008 with his friend Zach Shields and went on to release their first album in 2009.
His new film “Blue Valentine,” which co-stars his rumored girlfriend Michelle Williams, is set to hit U.S. theaters (in limited release) on December 31st.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- On the Scene: Ryan Gosling
- On the Scene: Ryan Gosling & Michelle Williams
- Need a job? Smashing Pumpkins is looking for a drummer!
- Ryan Gosling uses his noodle
- Ryan Gosling gets under the hood