You, too, will soon be able to smell like Lady Gaga. It’s just what you were wanting isn’t it?? Well, want it or not, Lady Gaga is doing what lots of celebs (Jennifer Aniston, Beyoncé, Shakira, Halle Berry…) have done recently and putting her name to new scent.
The deal was just signed, with Coty Inc., so we don’t yet know what the scents will be like. The first fragrance is aiming for a Spring 2012 launch. Being an icon in both music and fashion (though, slightly odd fashion) I have no doubt many of her fans, or “Little Monster” as she lovingly calls them, will be lined up to have a whiff and buy a bottle.
So, what do YOU think it will smell like?? Meat and hairspray? Roses and ocean breezes? Leather and metal?? Leave us a comment and let us know what you think the first scent will be like!
- Little Monsters rejoice! Lady Gaga releases video for “Born this Way”
- Lady Gaga scores HBO concert special!
- It’s Lady Gaga, pre-Gaga!
- Lady Gaga makes a grand entrance at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards
- Empress GagaToinette blesses Paris with her regal ensemble