Lisa Edelstein is not the only beautiful woman hitting the red carpet for a good cause. The curvy Colombiana Sofia Vergara and the statuesque Halle Berry made their way into the “Swarovski Elements 22 Ways To Say Black” event held at Philips de Pury on Monday, September 20th, 2010 in New York City.
Joining the two ladies in some of the photos is star of The Good Wife, Julianna Marguiles.
Swarovski Elements commissioned twenty two of fashion’s leading designers and rising stars to create one special black dress each. This evening, the dresses will be auctioned off, with 100% of the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society and la Ligue nationale le cancer in France.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Julianna Marguiles poses for L’Oreal
- Julianna Margulies stuns in white at 2011 Emmy Awards
- Natalie Portman and Anne Hathaway get glam for Gotham
- Get Sofia Vergara’s Oscar look from Covergirl
- Sofia Vergara and Sienna Miller spend Thanksgiving in Europe