With a ten year wedding anniversary coming up, it’s great to see Michael Douglas is still such an involved parent! The sixty five year old, Academy Award winner was photographed as he walked his seven year old daughter Carys Zeta to school on Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 in New York City, New York.
Even though he has been undergoing intensive chemotherapy and radiation treatment for throat cancer following his diagnosis last month, Douglas remains in good spirits. He wowed fans on Monday night when he attended the premiere of his new movie, “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.”
“Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps” opens in theaters this Friday.
Photo Cred: Bauer Griffin
- Michael Douglas & Shia Labeouf share a scene
- Shia LaBeouf premieres “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps” in New York City
- Michael Douglas returns to Wall Street!
- Michael Douglas’ walks daughter Carys to school
- Michael Douglas remains in good spirits despite cancer diagnosis