After surprising fans by quietly tying the knot on Saturday, Emily Deschanel and her new husband David Hornsby hosted a celebratory family brunch earlier today. The happy couple welcomed family and friends at the home of Deschanel’s parents in Los Angeles, California.
Emily’s younger sister Zooey and her husband Ben Gibbard (of Death Cab for Cutie) were seen congratulating the newlyweds and even breaking out into a random dance at one point!
So far the only details released about the wedding is that the bride wore a pair of matching diamond and platinum scroll hair pins and drop earrings by Neil Lane during the ceremony held in Pacific Palisades, California.
Photo Cred: Bauer Griffin
- “Bones” star Emily Deschanel marries
- Bones season six promo pix
- ‘Bones’ and ‘SYTYCD’ film crossover episode!
- Zooey Deschanel is engaged!
- Go behind the scenes of Zooey Deschanel’s latest Rimmell London ad