It’s time to get ready for the film Buried featuring handsome actor Ryan Reynolds! I consider myself a fan of movies featuring Ryan Reynolds, but in this case, I feel the need to prepare myself mentally. Can you remember the last time you spent two hours watching a movie that took place inside of a coffin? Should be packed with much suspense and anxiety!
Synopsis: Paul Conroy (Ryan Reynolds), truck driver and family man, wakes up buried alive in an old wooden coffin. Not knowing who might have put him there or why, his only chance to escape from this nightmare is a mysterious cell phone. Poor reception, low battery and lack of oxygen are his worst enemies in a race against time: Paul has only 90 minutes to be rescued.
We are offering you the chance to win a BURIED Survival Pack. The prize includes a mini poster, flashlight and zippo lighter.
1) Take a look at the trailer below.
2) Answer the following question in the comments section: How many hits is Paul told that his ransom demand has already generated? Also, please share what you would do if you were in Paul’s dire situation!
The contest runs through this Friday, October 1. Be sure to catch Buried when it is released in theaters Friday, October 8. Good Luck!
- First Look: Buried poster, starring Ryan Reynolds
- Ryan Reynolds premieres “Buried” in New York City
- Ryan Reynolds goes for a stroll
- Ryan Reynolds jams at the airport
- Enter to Win: Ryan Reynolds and Denzel Washington in Safe House on Blu-Ray