After undergoing some hair braiding yesterday, Johnny Depp feels at home in his Jack Sparrow costume! Shot walking around the set of “Pirates of Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” in Greenwich, England on Tuesday, September 28th, 2010.
I woke up this morning to the latest news on Depp tying him to another Gore Verbinski film. The duo have shot three of the Pirates of the Caribbean films together and they recently wrapped work on an animated film called Rango.
If rumors are correct, the next project for Depp/Verbinski will be bringing “The Lone Ranger” to life. Deadline.com is reporting that Disney studio chairman Rich Ross will make the announcement later this week.
Tim Burton must be having a fit!
Photo Cred: Bauer Griffin and Fame Pictures
- Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz take on Stranger Tides
- Johnny Depp sets sail as Captain Jack!
- Johnny Depp is rockin cornrows on set!
- Pirates of the Caribbean 4 gets a date!
- FIRST LOOK: Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer in The Lone Ranger