After her multiple award winning performance in the film, “An Education” and the recent release of “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps,” actress Carey Mulligan has begun on a new project. She was on location of the action drama “Drive” in Los Angeles, California on Wednesday, September 29th, 2010.
The Nicolas Winding Refn directed film is an adaptation of the James Sallis novel about a nameless Hollywood stuntman, played by the hunky Ryan Gosling, who moonlights as a freelance getaway driver during robberies. When a bank heist goes wrong, he ends up on the run with a contract on his head and an ex-con’s girlfriend (Mulligan) in his car.
Though Mulligan doesn’t look to pleased about being snapped by photographers, she did look sweet in her burgundy, scoop neck shirt and flowy, patterned skirt!
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Ryan Gosling uses his noodle
- Shia LaBeouf gives sweet smooches to Carey Mulligan
- Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan share a laugh
- Carey Mulligan poses pretty
- Shia Labeouf and Carey Mulligan head for Wall Street