Tom Cruise arrived in Prague, Czech Republic today for on-location filming of his latest project Mission:Impossible IV. He arrived fresh off of a Japanese promo tour with Cameron Diaz for their film Knight and Day.
Reprising his role as Ethan Hunt, Tom is wearing a Russian uniform, Bruce Springsteen T-shirt, and a large mustache. Looking quite forward to the action-packed scenes that will accompany this attire. I’m also looking forward to the potentially, sexy, Russian accent that will go along with this garb as well!
The Hollywood Reporter broke the news today that “Lost” star Josh Holloway had join the cast of the Brad Bird directed film. He is in final negotiations to act as a member of the Impossible Mission Force, the secret agent task force headed by Tom Cruise in Paramount’s “Mission: Impossible 4.”
Sadly no further plot details have been released as of yet.
Additional confirmed cast includes Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames, and Paula Patton. Enjoy more pictures of Tom Cruise filming on-location.
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Tom Cruise likes to fly high
- Poor Simon Pegg looks exhausted while Tom Cruise is ready for action!
- Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg shoot Mission Impossible 4
- Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise attempting the Impossible
- Paula Patton hits the red carpet with co-stars Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg in London