After a bit of preparation, Julianna Marguiles was ready for her close up! The star of the CBS legal drama “The Good Wife,” was caught by the prying lens of the paparazzi with rollers in her hair before hopping into a car for her new L’Oreal ad being shot in New York’s East Village on Friday, October 2nd, 2010.
Marguiles is joining the ranks of other high profile celebrities like Beyoncé, Eva Longoria Parker and Penélope Cruz who have all sung the praises of the make up giant in advertisements.
She spoke to WWD about her lifelong connection to L’Oreal:
“I remember the first time I heard ['Because You’re Worth It']. I was young, and I said to myself, ‘When I have money, I will buy beautiful products and feel I’m worth it,’” the forty four year old, mommy of one said.”
On September 27th, Marguiles was named the new face of RevitaLift, the brand’s anti-aging line. Look out for these ads to make their debut sometime next year.
Photo Cred: Bauer Griffin
- Check out the new Gerard Butler ad for L’Oreal!
- New Gerard Butler L’Oreal ad hits the net
- L’Oreal takes you behind the scenes with Gerard Butler!
- Sofia Vergara and Halle Berry step out for a good cause
- Julianna Margulies stuns in white at 2011 Emmy Awards