Just when you think you have had enough of the Kardashians, news explodes that two sisters will be starring in a spin off of their very own. Older sisters Kim and Kourtney, shown here during their arrival into New York City on Sunday, October 3rd, 2010, have scored their own reality show.
The duo will live in the New York area for at least three months where they will have cameras tailing them while they expand their business and journey to find the perfect man for Kim.
According to reports coming from the New York Post, the sisters will be staying in a penthouse at the Smyth Hotel during the shoot for the show which is a spinoff of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. And if you are wondering if the douchey baby daddy Scott Disick will be along for the ride, we hear yes. Scott and his son with Kourt named Mason will share living space with Kim.
Photo Cred: Bauer Griffin
- Kourtney and Kim Kardashian ready to take over New York
- Kourtney and Kim Kardashian visit Regis and Kelly
- Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian open DASH in NYC
- On The Scene: The Kardashian Sisters!
- Kourtney and Kim Kardashian grab a snack in the city