Things are heating up on season eleven of “Dancing with the Stars!” Battling for the top position, here you see Audrina Patridge and Jennifer Grey getting in some intensive practice sessions at a Los Angeles, California studio on Friday, October 8th, 2010.
Also getting their practice on were “Brady Bunch” star Florence Henderson and the super fit Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Patridge and her partner Tony Dovolani beat out Grey and her partner Derek Hough as the highest scoring couple of week three. She dazzled the judges and viewers with their Waltz to the song “Let it Be Me” which earned the duo a 26/30, the highest score of the season thus far.
While Grey is who I’m cheering for, Audrina is definitely becoming her biggest competition.
Who is your favorite to win?
#5865937 The Dancing With The Stars cast members leave rehearsal in Los Angeles, CA on October 8, 2010. Fame Pictures, Inc - Santa Monica, CA, USA - +1 (310) 395-0500
Photo Cred: Fame Pictures
- Patridge, Henderson, and Grey joins cast of Dancing with the Stars
- Guess who is dancing on this season of Dancing with the Stars?
- Audrina Patridge dazzles at the MTV VMA Awards
- Audrina Patridge makes a Standard arrival
- Lil Kim claims latest DWTS injury