Fresh from his scene-stealing role in Inception, sexy (not accidentally either) Tom Hardy is reportedly in talks to star in the next Batman installment. Nothing is confirmed yet, well besides Tom Hardy’s hotness and the fact that Christopher Nolan will be back to direct, but the rumors say it will be a major role. I kind of dug his bald, Picard-cloning action in Star Trek: Nemesis so I am totally on board with his playing another villain. The Riddler, perhaps? Just a thought.
Currently Tom is filming a romantic comedy with McG along side Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine (also hot!). Hardy is also locked into the lead role in Mad Max: Fury Road which is currently on hiatus. We hope they get that one back on track because I know I’m not the only one anxious to see Tom in those Mad Max leather pants.
- Enjoy the battle from home! Reese Witherspoon picks between Tom Hardy and Chris Pine in “This Means War”
- Chris Pine and Tom Hardy premiere ‘This Means War’ in London
- Reese Witherspoon and Tom Hardy goof off on set
- Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine are busy bees
- On the Scene: Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine