I know people are always judging poor Kristen Stewart for always looking so upset or uncomfortable when she is photographed but there isn’t much to say about her in these snaps, she looks gorgeous!
The twenty year old Los Angeles native hit the red carpet for the Cinema Society & Everlon Diamond Knot Collection’s screening of “Welcome To The Rileys” on Monday, October 18th, 2010 held at the Tribeca Grand Hotel in New York City, New York. She was joined by Producer Giovanni Agnelli, co-star James Gandolfini, director Jake Scott and producer Scott Bloom.
Gandolfini and Stewart star in this independent drama about a damaged man seeks salvation by caring for a wayward young woman he meets during a trip to New Orleans.
“Welcome to the Rileys” is set to open in US theaters in limited release on October 29th, 2010.
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- James Gandolfini and Diane Lane shoot Cinema Verte
- Where The Wild… Movie Posters Are.
- Kristen Stewart learns from the best!
- Kristen Stewart and Kirsten Dunst hug it out on the red carpet!
- Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron bring the heat to the MTV Movie Awards