Even though it was a chilly night in London, Mary-Louise Parker took off her coat to walk the red carpet for the ‘Red’ premiere held at the Royal Festival Hall on Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 in London, England. She was joined by her A-lister co-stars Bruce Willis and Dame Helen Mirren who shoots a 50 caliber machine gun in the flick.
“Red” is an American action-comedy film loosely based on the three-issue comic book limited series of the same name created by Warren Ellis and Cully Hamner. It follows Frank (Willis), Joe (Morgan Freeman), Marvin (John Malkovich), and Victoria (Mirren) who used to be the CIA’s top agents. But the secrets they know just made them the Agency’s top targets.
Now framed for assassination, they must use all of their collective cunning, experience and teamwork to stay one step ahead of their deadly pursuers and stay alive. To stop the operation, the team embarks on an impossible, cross-country mission to break into the top-secret CIA headquarters, where they will uncover one of the biggest conspiracies and cover-ups in government history.
“Red” is in US theaters right now!
Photo Cred: Wire Image
- Mary-Louise Parker, Bruce Willis and Helen Mirren premiere “Red”
- Colin Firth and Helen Mirren premiere ‘The Debt’ in London
- “Weeds” star Mary Louise Parker gets wrapped up in season seven
- Mary-Louise Parker enjoys a night at the ballet
- Mary-Louise Parker brings Nancy Botwin back to life!