Jennifer Lopez recording artist and actress stars in a special advertising campaign dedicated to the launch of Gucci’s new children’s collection. She posed on the beach with 2 1/2-year-old twins, Max and Emme. Both look just like their daddy Marc Anthony, don’t they?!
The campaign was shot on location in Malibu and will break worldwide in November in magazines, newspapers, outdoor and online.
In celebration of its partnership with UNICEF and the launch of its new children’s collection Gucci has pledged a further US$ 1 million to UNICEF’s ‘Schools for Africa’.
On set Jennifer Lopez commented “As a mother, I am proud to be a part of this campaign to benefit UNICEF’s Schools for Africa program’.
This new collection will be available for kids in two age ranges, from 0-2 years, and 2-8 years, and will include everything from sunglasses to shoes, blankets and clothing.
- UNICEF Ambassador Selena Gomez Visits Chile
- Britain’s Prince Harry brings sexy back to New York
- Jennifer Lopez becomes Gillette Venus First-Ever Global Ambassador
- Angelina Jolie is a Gucci Girl
- Behind-the-Scenes: Princess Charlotte Casiraghi for Gucci